Nuaire PIV for 3 Storey Buildings
The Nuaire Drimaster Eco 3 Storey Positive Input Ventilator provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle. PIV systems provide a cure for condensation dampness by reducing the humidity in the air. This effectively prevents mould growth and related issues.
The Drimaster Eco unit is designed for three storey properties. All controls are located within the hallway for convenience. The seven segment display provides easy access to change any settings. With a powder-coated aluminium ceiling diffuser that provides a one-hour fire-block, the unit also complies with fire regulation standards.
Positive Input Ventilation
As a positive input ventilation system, the Drimaster Eco Heat works by introducing fresh, filtered air into your home at a continuous rate, encouraging the movement of air from inside to outside the property. The PIV unit is mounted in the loft where it draws air through specially-designed Nuaire Drimaster filters before inputting into your home at ceiling level.
The filters remove pollutants such as Radon gas, pollen, and traffic fumes delivering better indoor air quality. Overall this makes for a healthier living environment, in particular for allergy sufferers and those with asthma.
The Drimaster Nuaire units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor, which continuously monitors the temperature in the loft. This allows it to switch to heat recovery mode and boost the air volume when the temperature in the loft-space goes above a certain pre-set temperature. When the loft temperature goes above 23 degrees, the unit switches to standby mode and airflow is prevented.
Nuaire Drimaster Installation
The Drimaster unit is mounted in the loft space. Once installed, you can set the airflow to suit the size of house and respond to changes in temperature within your property. The hall control unit also allows complete control over the settings. You will be provided with full Drimaster installation instructions. Installation is easy and simple, taking under an hour.
Nuaire Drimaster Benefits:
You can read Drimaster Heat reviews by people that have used the units in the tab on this page. We have also outlined some of the further benefits below:
- Extremely energy efficient - System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Improved indoor air quality and health benefits - Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants are eradicated from the home
- Fire regulation-compliant diffuser with intumescent fire damper – For use in stairwells of 3 storey properties provides one hour of fire resistance in accordance with BS476 Part 20 and ESO834
- Filter change indicator – to help ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Very low maintenance - filter clean or replacement every five years
- Meets regulations - Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- 7-year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 6 years parts only
Shop our full range of PIV systems or browse the full Nuaire range of PIV systems by following the links. Read our guide to ventilating your home for more information on the available ventilation options.
- BBA Approved
- Occupant controllability
- Optional additional sensors
- Cures condensation dampness
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment
- Easy & simple installation
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser
- Hall control
- Filter change indicator
- Very low maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Health benefit
Model: DRI-ECO3S-HEAT-HC SKU NUDE3SHHC Manufacturer: Nuaire Packaging: individual unit Size: See technical data sheet for exact dimensions Coverage: 1 unit per 3 storey 3-4 bedroom house BBA Certificate: Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom