An energy efficient whole house PIV system that prevents condensation & creates a healthy living environment.
Whole Home Ventilation
The Drimaster-Eco Heat is a low energy whole house ventilation system. It uses the Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle to cure condensation and improve indoor air quality, creating a healthy living environment
This PIV system is suitable for two storey properties with lofts. It is a cost effective and energy efficient solution to problems condensation and damp.
How does PIV works?
This Nuaire unit utilises the latest in PIV technology. Fresh, filtered air is drawn into the home at a continuous rate. This encourages the movement of air from inside to outside.
To achieve this, the ventilation unit is mounted in the loft space. It then draws air through the filters and inputs it into the property via a diffuser located in the hallway ceiling.
The Drimaster-Eco units are fitted with an integrated internal temperature sensor. It is recommended that this is set for 10 degrees. This allows the unit to adjust the airflow should the temperature in the loft space drop below or go above a set point. This ensures ultimate comfort in the home. Once installed, the airflow can be adjusted to suit the size of the house.
This unit also benefits from an integral radio frequency receiver. This allows additional functions with optional remote and wired sensors and switches to be installed. These include a remote humidity sensor and carbon dioxide sensors. A display control panel gives you complete control at the touch of a button. You don’t need to enter the loft space in order to make changes.
Benefits of Nuaire Drimaster-Eco
Prevents Mould Growth
The Nuaire condensation control positive input unit reduces the humidity levels in the air. This cures condensation and prevents mould growth and other issues with damp.
The Drimaster-Eco units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor continuously monitors the temperature in the loft, boosting the air volume when the loft temperature is above a set level. In warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation, it goes onto standby saving energy.
The Drimaster Eco benefits from an incorporated heater to provide additional heating of the incoming air if required. This will switch on during very cold weather. The heater tempers the air, distributing filtered, warmed air throughout the property.
The unit also helps to increase the overall temperature of the property by taking air at its hottest point (the ceiling as heat rises), creating a flow and re-introducing it into the home. This saves you money.
The PIV unit improves the air quality in your home. It removes indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as eradicating outdoor pollutants such as traffic fumes, Radon gas and pollen. This creates a healthy living environment and delivers health benefits, particularly for allergy and asthma sufferers.
Installing a PIV System
Installation is quick, easy and non-disruptive. The unit is mounted in the loft-space and connected to a diffuser in the hallway.
A qualified electrician will need to wire the unit into the mains power supply however additional sensors and controls can simply be installed where convenient by the home owner.
Browse other Positive Input Ventilation options or read our guide to Ventilating Your Home & Resolving Issues with Condensation.
- New 2017 Model
- Integrated Heater
- Wireless optional accessories
- Cures condensation & damp
- Improves indoor air quality
- Easy installation
- Extremely energy efficient
- Cost effective solution on tempering incoming air – thermostatically controlled 400 watt comfort heater positioned at the diffuser resulting in minimal heat loss.
- Fully controllable with a remote switch (available seperately)
- Hall Control - System controls located in the ceiling diffuser for easy commission and access for maintenance checks.
- Low maintenance - filter clean or replacement every five years. Filter change indicator – to ensure optimum performance is maintained.
- 7 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 6 years parts only.
- Meets Regulations - meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
|Size:||see technical data sheet|
|Coverage:||1 unit per house - see technical data sheet|
Certification No: 00/3727
Approved by the British Board of Agreement
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
- Nuaire Drimaster BBA Certificate (986.7 KB)
- Nuaire Drimaster Eco Heat HC Data Sheet (1,140.0 KB)
- Nuaire Drimaster Eco Heat HC Installation and maintenance (1,682.0 KB)