Newton NP400 Automatic Pump
High Performance Clean Water Pump
The Newton NP400 Automatic clean water pump has a proven reputation for performance and reliability. The pump is capable of pumping 185 litres / minute at a 2 metre head. It is a prime requirement for below ground installations. Robust and durable, the Newton NP400 Automatic pump is Newton's largest selling pump. It is ideal for applications where higher performance is required or where limescale may be a problem.
The Newton NP400 Automatic pump is made from high quality materials. It has a vertical float switch, allowing it to operate in narrow chambers without the switch becoming snagged. The Newton NP400 Automatic provides reliable performance even in the most demanding environments.
- One-way check valve included
- Vertical float switch with adjustable on and off
- Effluent class can pass 35mm soft solids
- Narrow profile allows 50mm exit hose
- Battery back-up option in the event of mains failure
|NP400 Automatic pump|
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
Permagard are proud to stock a wide range of Newton membranes and waterproofing products. If you have any questions about Newton products, or if we can help in any other way, please contact our technical team on 0117 982 3282.
- High to medium perfomance pump
- Runs in areas with high limescale
- Durable and made with high quality materials
- CE Certified
- Suitable for use with Newton Power Converters of 1200W
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
- Newton NP400 Pump Data Sheet (1,178.6 KB)