Nuaire Faith-Plus Continuous Flow Extractor Fan
A compact energy-efficient, filterless fan that delivers constant-flow ventilation. Ideal for social housing, providing comfort for tenants while meeting all building regulations.
Nuaire Constant Flow Fan
The Nuaire Faith-Plus fan is a compact, quiet and attractive continuously-running extract fan that provides energy-efficient ventilation.
With the wellbeing and comfort of the home owner or tenants in mind, Faith’s technology delivers continuous ventilation, maintaining the correct amount of airflow. It is a low maintenance fan with life cycle costs kept to a minimum.
Ideal filterless fan for social housing
This filterless fan meets all the requirements of social housing, providing a healthy living environment as well as complying with building regulations. The fan automatically adjusts its airflow in order to be fully compliant with Part F and L of the building regulations. It helps prevent issues with under-ventilated homes such as condensation, mould and poor indoor air quality.
Faith Extract fan combines stylish design with cutting edge smart technology. A sensor enables constant-flow operation, where it continuously runs to maintain a desirable environment. Faith also offers a daily run monitor as standard to enable landlords to monitor operational use.
Installing the Nuaire Faith-Plus Fan
The Nuaire Faith-Plus fan is simple to install and operate. It has been designed with the DLO or contractor in mind, offering an easy install and quick set-up. You are able to set a humidity trigger point between off and 95%.
Where to install Faith Fans:
Faith extract fans can be installed both through wall and ducted in the following areas:
- Utility Rooms
Ventilation expertise from Permagard
If you need advice on which Nuaire extract fan or ventilation system best meets your needs then contact Permagard today on 0117 982 3282.
Landlords can find plenty of useful insight around tackling condensation and damp, and you can also read our complete guide to ventilation.
- Cost-effective ventilation solution
- Low maintenance and life cycle costs
- Energy-saving humidity tracker
- Complies to part F&L building regulations
- Made from high quality, impact and UV-resistant ABS.
- Unit fascia is removable for cleaning without the use of tools.
- Single phase DC brushless motor with locked rotor protection.
- Motor mounted on high quality ball bearings.
- The fan is double insulated: no earth connection is required.
- Trickle speed selectable: 4, 6, 8, 10, 13 l/s or off.
- Option to boost through a Switch Live (SL) connection or pull cord.
- Boost speed selectable: 8, 13, 15, 18, 20 or 25 l/s.
- Three button, three digit 7 segment LED display, for configuration
- Installation type selection available (through wall or ducted).
- Timer and integral humidistat.
- Constant volume facility.
- IPX4 rating with wall installation.
- Power supply 220V to 240V~ 50/60Hz.
- Available in 230V and SELV options
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C
|Size:||See dimensions in technical document. 100mm ducting|
|Coverage:||1 unit per room|
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
Thank you for leaving a review on this product!
If you need more help, check out the downloads for more product information, or our fantastic Help & Advice centre!
Review this product
Share your thoughts about this product with other customers, write a review.