Nuaire Flatmaster 2000 Heat Positive Input Ventilation System
This heated PIV system provides a whole home ventilation solution for homes without lofts, including basements, cellars and flats.
Nuaire Flatmaster 2000 Heat PIV
The Nuaire Flatmaster 2000 Heat Positive Input Ventilator provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation principle. Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. To achieve this, the Flatmaster 2000 PIV unit is mounted next to an external wall and ducted through it. It draws air through the filters and inputs it into a central location such as a corridor to allow the fresh air to dissipate around the property. The unit is fitted with an integral heater which can provide additional heating when required during very cold weather.
The Flatmaster 2000 heat units are fitted with a manual boost switch. This allows the occupier to increase air flow when required e.g. hot summer nights or when a lot of moisture is being created internally.
The Flatmaster 2000 heat PIV system has various speed settings so you can set it to a speed that suits each property. Once set, the unit can be left to continuously introduce clean fresh air into the property eliminating condensation and creating a fresh, healthy indoor environment for the occupants.
Selecting the model required:
This Nuaire Flatmaster 2000 is supplied WITH a heater element. This is pre-mounted inside the unit on either the right or left hand side. Is it important before purchasing a unit that you know where the unit will be installed so you can select which side you require the heating element. The heating element should be located on the side of the Flatmaster 2000 that ducts into the your central hallway or corridor.
The Flatmaster 2000 positive input ventilator can be installed with both 100mm round duct and 121mm x 60mm rectangular duct available from most DIY stores.
What's in the box:
- Nuaire Flatmaster 2000 Heat Positive Input Ventilator
- 2 x Spigot insert round (100mm)
- 2 x Spigot insert rectangle (121mm x 60mm)
- 1 x Blanking Plate
You will additionally require:
- External vent to suit pipework
- Internal vent to suit pipework
- Pipework/ ducting and connectors
- Wall fixings suitable for the back ground substrate
Nuaire Flatmaster Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness - PIV systems reduce the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness and preventing mould growth
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment- Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Very low maintenance - Filter clean or replacement every 18 months
- Extremely energy efficient - As low as 5 watts (heater off)
- Health benefit - Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- Meets Regulations - Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- 5 Year Warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 4 years parts only
Nuaire Flatmaster Installation:
Permagard – Providing solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
If you have any questions about the Flatmaster PIV unit, Nuaire products or ventilation in general then please contact our expert technical team. We are always happy to help. Call 0117 982 3282.
Read our guide on how to get rid of condensation in your home with ventilation.
- BBA Approved
- Integral heater
- Cures condensation dampness
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment
- Easy & simple installation
- Very low maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Health benefit
- Meets Regulations
- 5 year warranty
|Size:||See technical data sheet for exact dimensions|
|Coverage:||1 unit per 3-4 bedroom Flat|
Certification No: 00/3727
Approved by the British Board of Agreement
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
Thank you for leaving a review on this product!
If you need more help, check out the downloads for more product information, or our fantastic Help & Advice centre!
Review this product
Share your thoughts about this product with other customers, write a review.
How much does a Nuaire Flatmaster 2000 cost to run?
On a low setting without the heater the electrical consumption of the unit is just over 2p a day. When you are considering the advantages the unit will provide for you and other residents, the running costs are insignificant.