PermaSEAL 8 Mesh Membrane 40m²
PermaSEAL 8 Mesh Membrane
PermaSEAL 8 Mesh is a high quality meshed membrane and is part of the PermaSEAL Range. It is one of the toughest and thickest on the market today and is made from 0.65mm high density polyethylene, able to withstand every day site impact damage.
The PermaSEAL 8 Mesh should be chosen as a wall membrane if a dot and dab plasterboard finished is required and also provides an excellent substrate for lime mortars, renders and plasters. The square design of the 8mm studs is perfect for corner detailing and managing any protrusions or nibs on the wall surface and it out performs other diamond stud membranes from other manufacturers.
Our innovative PermaSEAL Quick Plug is used when fitting the PermaSEAL 8 Mesh to the wall. If a below ground waterproofing system is being installed then it should be used with our Drainage Channel, Floordrain or Aquaduct perimeter drainage systems.
PermaSEAL 8 has a 30 year guarantee against deterioration with a life expectancy of at least 50 years (DIN 9001:2000)
- Suitable for direct rendering or dot and dab finishing
- One of the toughest & thickest damp proofing membranes available
- Designed to withstand every day site impact damage
- Excellent substrate for lime mortars, renders & plasters
- 30 year guarantee against deterioration
- Life expectancy of at least 50 years
|Size:||2m x 20m x 8mm|
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
- PermaSEAL 8 Mesh Data Sheet (602.4 KB)