Reliably waterproof buildings with this waterproof render from Remmers. A 20mm coating of Remmers Repellent Render is sufficient to create a waterproof render to hold back up to 1 bar of water pressure. To increase its capabilities, it can be combined with Remmers' Kiesol and Sulfatex Grout to hold back even higher water pressures.
This fibre-reinforced single component render is water impermeable. It is a polymer modified, dry mortar with hydraulic binders, mineral aggregates and special additives.
Waterproof Render Uses in Outdoor Areas:
- Backing render for Multi Tight 2K + when applied externally
- Levelling render also suitable for repairing broken out areas and filling indentations, holes and pipes on mineral substrates
- Plinth render
- Water impermeable joint and masonry mortar
Waterproof Render Uses In Indoor Areas:
- Very smooth
- Excellent stability
- Fibre reinforced
- Good adhesion and bond to the substrate
- Highly sulphate resistant with a low active alkali content
- Can be worked by hand or machine
- Water, weather and frost resistant
- Water impermeable
- Promotes drying since it is vapour permeable
Model: 0000042825 SKU RMRR25 Manufacturer: Remmers Packaging: individually Size: 25kg Dilution: Pour approx. 4.5 l of water into a clean container (mortar tub), then add 25 kg Remmers Repellent Render. Coverage: Approx. 1.6 kg/m²/mm thick layer or approx. 1.6 kg/dm³ Country of Manufacture: Germany
Very good ProductThis render helped me where sika failed to. In combination with sulfatex does an wonderful job. I would recommend.
Value Quality Price